Friday 6 February 2015

Progress so far 6/2/2015

The final deadline of the project is 13/3/2015, and with just over a month until the target date I felt it necessary to look into my progress so far. Below is a list of my achievements of far:
  • Analysis of 4 different promotional videos.
  • Research of different business types to create a promotional video for.
  • Research of different technical features to include in a promotional video.
  • Research of 4 business' to possibly create a promotional video for.
  • Design brief explaining my aims and objectives.
  • Made contact with my auntie who helps to promote independent business' within the local area.
  • Made contact with an animal/retail park.
  • Visit from ex-student Timothy Pratt.
  • Received an e-mail from the animal/retail park stating that they had no desire for a promotional video, therefore I contacted another business via e-mail, a local old fashioned sweet shop.
  • I did not receive any feedback from the sweet shop, so contacted them again via Facebook, as I noticed that the Facebook page for the business was active quite regularly.
  • Analysis of existing promotional videos, of the same business type.
  • I still didn't receive a reply, so contacted them once more on 4/2/2015 a week after initially e-mailing the business, this time via telephone.
  • Filming techniques, editing techniques and equipment for shooting.
  • Contacted my client again via telephone to confirm the business wanted a promotional video.
  • This current post, my progress so far on 6/2/2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment