Monday 26 January 2015

Unit 32 initial planning - message and e-mail evidence

E-mail sent to my auntie, who works with small independent businesses (Find a Biz):
Hi Elaine,

I'm creating a short promotional video for my current project at college. I was wondering if you knew of a small independent business from Find a Biz that would be interested in working with me, and attain a promotional video of their terms and desire for no cost.

Thanks :) xx

...below is a screen shot of the further conversation between myself and my auntie.
Permission e-mail for my promotional video:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently studying a HNC (higher national certificate) in media production at King Edward VI College, Nuneaton. I have just began the process of planning a video production module, and was enquiring whether you would be interested in working with me, and would be happy for me to produce a promotional video for your company.


The end result would be available to you and your company free of charge to use at your own disposal (e.g. a website or social networking page). If we were to work together in this project, I would work closely with yourself and colleagues to ensure that the video is of your desire and meets your expectations.


If you would be interested in aiding me with this project and obtaining a promotional video, please e-mail me back at davissarah1996@gmail.com, where we can hopefully discuss further.


Kind regards,

Sarah Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment